The CoSy platform is able to host your eLearning. For academic programmes, the platform of choice for developing and delivering online learning is the University's VLE - Canvas. However, if you have online training that needs to be delivered to all University members, especially staff, then CoSy is available.
If you are a Training Provider that uses CoSy, then you are already in a position to host your own eLearning. If you are not using CoSy (and perhaps don't want the overhead of becoming a CoSy administrator) then the IT Learning Service can host your eLearning for you through its CoSy Connect service. For a small implementation fee and annual maintenance cost, we will:
- Help you with your eLearning content provider to ensure that the eLearning package is correctly configured
- Upload your eLearning to CoSy
- Set up the CoSy system to deliver your eLearning to your audiences
- Enable your users to access their own eLearning records
- Give you regular reports on the usage of the eLearning
To find out more, contact us.