The IT Learning Centre is a focus for IT training activities for all University members; it is a coming together of the former IT Learning Programme (often called 'the ITLP') and the Projects Training Team.
'Courses' are only part of what we do. We also:
- Run workshops
- Put on themed lunch-time talks
- Deliver customised courses for departments
- Develop training resources in support of new and existing University systems
- Work with the Bodleian Libraries to deliver iSkills and Research Skills events
- Publish our teaching resources on-line for all to access and use
- Help source specialist training providers
- Hire out our fully-featured teaching rooms for University, national and international events
- Advise on the development of training for projects of all sizes and disciplines
- Advise on the design and use of small to medium teaching spaces and their technologies
- Manage the University's access to the huge library of LinkedIn Learning courses that are free to all at Oxford
- Act as the hub for the University's use of CoSy, the University's training course management system
The IT Learning Centre is part of Customer Services at IT Services and we work closely with our colleagues in Educational Media, the Centre for Teaching and Learning, Research Support services, the Programmes and Projects Delivery Group and the Bodleian; we truly are at the centre of learning in IT.